Tuesday, March 25, 2008

So here is a funny story:

I finally decided to start a blog on a more visually pleasing site than Myspace, so I chose blogspot.

When asked which url I would prefer, I put in scrumdidlyump.blogspot.com.
I then received an error message saying that the url was already in use. Curious, I clicked on the blog to view it It was named"hrgugughghghhg" and the message in the blog post was something like"ijhdsghugdshfdh."

Hmmmm.

I thought, "That looks like something I would do when I was noodling around."
The date on the blog post, which was the only one on the blog, was 2003.

Yep, I started a blog in 2003 and then forgot about it after making one silly nonsensical post.

So now I have reclaimed my rightful place on blogspot and will be bringing you, my faithful readers, much interesting news about my life, work, and silliness, none of which will hopefully include posts named "hrghughugh!"