Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Tomorrow morning at seven am (gach!) I will be leaving for a fantastic voyage down to dixie.
I am going home to Birmingham to see my sister for two days, and then I am going to Atlanta to participate in teh Indie Craft Experience!
Am I excited? Yes! Am I prepared? Yes!
I actually have been planning and scheming for this show for awhile. I designed some new pieces, just for Atlanta.
What did I design?
This chopstick holder:


He also doubles as a plant companion. You might say that is his secret identity. But since you're not a super villain I will share a picture of him in disguise here:


I also designed some tiny birds, spiral bowls, new tumblers and all kinds of goodies. I even have Homeland Security devices which can be used to protect your home and family against terrorist zombie attack.
Yep, I got it all!
So come see me this Saturday, June 7th from 10-5 in Atlanta's beautiful Centennial Olympic Park! Free gift if you mention my blog!

1 comment:

Jus Shar Designs said...

I hope you have a fun and productive trip! Be safe.